The current volunteer Executive structure of the Liverpool International Theatre Festival 2022 is made up of:
- Past President – Margo Walsh-Leaman
- President – Jean Robinson-Dexter
- Vice President – Annette Burke
- Secretary – Sue Beaumont
- Treasurer – Rob Cook
The Liverpool International Theatre Festival Board is made up of ten directors in addition to the executive. Each of these directors chairs a committee of volunteers who are responsible for various tasks.
- Hosting is responsible for billeting international participants and observers.
- Transportation picks up participants at the airport, transports them around Queens County as necessary, and returns them to the airport at the end of the Festival.
- Registration and Information registers participants, welcomes them when they arrive, and gives them their information and welcome bag.
- Hospitality organizes the entertainment and socials of the Festival.
- Fundraising, including donations, grant applications and sponsorship, is the responsibility of the Executive.
- School Liaison manages the presentations of the visiting groups to local schools. They promote the Festival in schools.
- Marketing and Promotion is responsible for media relations and press releases, designs the program and is responsible for the brand. They collect information and are in charge of the website.
- Awards and the opening and closing ceremonies are the responsibility of the Artistic Director, in collaboration with the Executive.